Tamil Nadu public Service Commission has declared Recruitment 2014 related to TNPSC Recruitment 2014 to filling up total 2269 Vacancies in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu ministerial Service / Secretariat Service / Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service. Application are invited only online mode upto 5th March, 2014 for admission to the written examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the year 2013-14 in the mentioned posts.
TNPSC CCSE II Group 2 Recruitment 2014 For filling up 2269 vacancies of various posts. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Candidates selection process consists of both written test & oral interviews and the commission to conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the state.
Number of Post : 2269 Posts
Department Wise Name & No. Of Post :
Personal Clerk in Various Department
- Personal Clerk in Finance Department – 14 Posts
- Personal Clerk in Law and Finance Department – 53 Posts
- Personal Clerk in TNPSC – 07 Posts
- Personal Clerk in TNLAS – 06 Posts
Assistant in various Departments
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department – 03 Posts
- Assistant in Prison Department – 04 Posts
- Assistant in Police Department – 218* Posts
- Assistant in Medical and Rural Health Services Department – 322 Posts
- Assistant in Transport Department – 26 Posts
- Assistant in Registration Department – 195 Posts
- Assistant in Lab our Department – 91 Posts
- Assistant in Highways Department – 135 Posts
- Assistant in Archives and Historical Research Department – 09 Posts
- Assistant in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department – 185* Posts
- Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department – 99* Posts
- Assistant in NCC Department – 80* Posts
- Assistant in Public Health & Preventive Medicine Department – 65* Posts
- Assistant in School Education Department – 517* Posts
- Assistant in Social Defense Department – 15* Posts
- Assistant in Social Welfare Department – 75* Posts
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department – 07* Posts
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly – 01 Post
Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes – 03 Posts
- Chennai Division – 41 Posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division – 13 Posts
- Salem Division – 47 Posts
- Vellore Division – 03 Posts
- Madurai Division – 16 Posts
- Tirunelveli Division – 12 Posts
Age Limit : Applicants minimum age limit shall be 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-07-2014.
Qualification : Educational qualification is differently required from each post so just go through official advertisement and read it carefully before apply. Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Examination Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs.125/- (Examination fee of Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) For Written Examination.
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- +Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates selection will be made on the basis of the obtained marks at the written examination.
How To Apply : Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net before the last date of submission.
Important Dates :
Last date to submit online application : 05/03/2014
Last date for payment of Fee : 07/03/2014
Date of Written Examination : 18/05/2014