Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2013- 2014 Online Application Form At – www.apspsc.gov.in – Notification : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has invite online application to fill up post of 2677, Panchayat secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. Panchayat raj subordinate service. Recruitment applications are invited on-line through the online application system to be made available on official website (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014. The desirous eligible candidates may apply by online application. Recruitment term and condition, details are as follows.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 Detail
Name of post : Panchayat Secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
No.of Vacancies : 2677
Age as on 01.07.2013 Min : 18 to Max : 36*
Scale of Pay (RS) : 7520/- to 22,430
Note: *The Maximum age has been raised from 34 to 36 years as per the orders contained in G.O. Ms.
No. 518 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 29.06.2013.
As indented by the department as on the date of notification of applicants Specifications subject to different rules regarding the service of a recognized University or equivalent thereto, as detailed below, and must have the qualifications.
Post Code : 01
Name Of the Post : Panchayat Secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Education Qualifications : Should be have passed the degree from any recognized Indian university.State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Each candidate should be pay Rs. 100/- compulsory towards application procession fee and examination fee Rs.80/-.
Mode of Payment of Fee
- Logon to the official website – www.apspsc.gov.in
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The candidate should be pay the application Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / SBI and get Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
APPSC will be held examination for selection. Written examination will be held as soon online registration process complete(Approximately date is 23.02.2014 as official news). District Collector / District Selection Committee is responsible for candidate selection as per merit list.
Note:- The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
How to Apply | APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014
- Logon to website fill up registration detail in blank box.
- After fill all required info the Application fee payment challan form page will appear.
- Download payment challan and paid application fee at any branch of SBI. On the next working day after payment of fee the applicant should again visit website And enter the journal number to get and fill the format of application and should submit On-line.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 Official Notification : http://goo.gl/hxP1UR
Online Apply at – www.apspsc.gov.in