Mother Teresa Women’s University-Kodaikanal conducting the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) on 4th March 2018 at 11 Nodal Centres throughout Tamil Nadu State. Also there are huge of eligible candidates registered for TNSET 2018 for Assistant Professor. All the related candidates who registered for TNSET 2018, you are suggested to download your hall ticket from online official website at www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in and appear for the examination.
Online apply at: http://tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Hall Ticket availability: before one week to the exam date (i.e. 26th February 2018 Available Now)
- TNSET 2018 Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- No Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidates should download their Hall Tickets from the official website to ascertain their venue of the Exam.
- No Candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
Candidates can check your examination center name and address in your provided (downloaded) hall ticket only. The eleven centres where Examination will be conducted in Tamil Nadu State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Examination Centre for TNSET 2018 examination.
|Nodal Centres for TNSET 2018||Centre Code|
- The candidates should report at the Examination Centre one hour before the commencement of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre/hall after commencement of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before 10:45 a.m. in the 1st session, 12:30 p.m. in the 2nd session and 4:30 p.m. in the 3rd session.
- No time Interval between I Session and II Session.
- The candidates will find the Answer Sheet placed inside the sealed Test Booklet.
- The seal will be broken / opened by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and the Answer Sheet shall be taken out.
- Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
- The candidates should verify the subject paper and Question Set Code.
- In case of any variation, the Test Booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the Invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the Examination Hall/Centre.
- The Answer Sheet used will be of special type which will be scanned on Optical Scanner.
The following columns of the Answer Sheet are to be filled in legibly and accurately by the candidate with Black Ball Point Pen only. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
a. TNSET Application Number
b. Name of the Candidate
c. Examination Code and Name
d. Register Number
e. Signature of the Candidate
f. Social Category (General / OBC / SC / ST / PwD)
g. Subject Code, Set Code
The use of calculators/log tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, Pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/note books etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall/room will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not be declared.
Note : There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
The candidate is permitted to carry the Test Booklet.
Date of issued TNSET Notification: 12th December 2017
Submission of Online Application Form 18th December 2017
Last Date for Applying Online 9th February 2018
Date of available of hall tickets from : 26th February 2018 (Tentatively)
Date of Examination 4th March 2018
For any queries regarding above topic, Please ask us through below comment session.