The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal invites applications for admission into the two-year full time MBA programme to engineering graduates and the department was honored with B-school awards. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for School of Management, NIT Warangal – two-year full time MBA. Courses for academic year 2018-19. NIT Warangal – MBA Course Admission process check below.
Download application form at: https://www.nitw.ac.in/main/mba/adv2018/
- Availability of Application form on institute website: 12th January 2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with the relevant documents: 19th February 2018
- List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 26th February 2018
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 22nd & 23rd March, 2018
- Display of final results on Institute website 2nd April 2018
Selection process: Based on valid CAT/ MAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
Bachelor’s Degree, with first Class having not less than 60% aggregate marks / CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale for Open / OBC candidates and aggregate marks not less than 55% / 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates, in any branch of Engineering/Technology with a valid CAT / MAT score. Selection will be based on Group Discussion and Interview.
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
- At-least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
NOTE: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPAon10-pointscale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the programme.
1. Admissions are made on ALL INDIA BASIS.
2. Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- For UR/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment mode: The link to pay registration fee through SBI i-collect is www.onlinesbi.com / sbicollect / collecthome.htm.
Note: Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded.
Procedure to Apply: Candidates are required to download the application form available at www.nitw.ac.in. Filled in application form with all the necessary documents including the registration fee receipt to be send to the “Chairman (Admissions), NIT Warangal, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State” super scribing the envelope with “Application for Admission into M.B.A – 2018” The proof of payment of registration fee must accompany the application form.
Note: Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 19th February 2018
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 22nd & 23rd March 2018
The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – will be issued the Group Discussion and Interview final results on Institute website on 2nd April 2018.
Check results at: https://www.nitw.ac.in/main/mba/adv2018/
The candidates who qualified in Group Discussion and Interview, you will be in the final selection list. The final merit list selected candidates can get admission be submitting the below mentioned documents at the time of admission.
- Copy of SSC in support of Date of Birth
- Copy of Intermediate/ (10+2) Certificate
- Copy of Provisional Pass Certificate / Degree Certificates ( In case, final semester results is awaited, Provisional Pass Certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled)
- Copies of Marks Memos / Grade Sheets of the qualifying examinations
- Copy of Study and Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- For OBC candidates, OBC certificate issued after 1st April 2017 only is accepted
- Copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Relief Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Copy of the CAT/MAT Rank Card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (In such a case, the candidate must produce the
- CAT/MAT score card during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, if short listed).
For more details visit at: https://www.nitw.ac.in/main/mba/adv2018/
For any queries (or) suggestions on above topic, please ask us through below comment session.