National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – invites applications for admission to MBA programme for the academic session 2018-19. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode for MBA Programme Admissions 2018 on or before last i.e. 7th February 2018. Further details regarding MBA Admissions process check below.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
MBA Programme Admissions 2018 Online Registration
Online apply at : http://nittmbaadmission.in/
MBA Interview & Group Discussion Merit List (Results) check Online
Merit List check at : http://www.nitt.edu/
Last date for filling application form : 7th February 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use GOOGLE CHROME only to register online.
Eligibility: Degree in any discipline. Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2017.
Admission Process: Based on CAT 2017 score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Applying mode: Online.
Application Fee and Tuition Fees:
1) Rs. 1550 for OC/OBC category (Excluding the bank charges)
2) Rs. 1050 for SC/ST category (Excluding the bank charges)
Fee structure for the batch 2018-20 will be communicated shortly.
Interested candidates can apply for MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT through online mode only at www.nitt.edu or nittmbaadmission.in on or before last date i.e. 7th February 2018
- Open application form link : http://nittmbaadmission.in
- Read all instructions carefully before apply for MBA Course
- Now Click on Continue at bottom of above page
- Not click on “New Registration”
- CAT Registration Number (Enter CAT ID)
- Password (Enter Password)
- Repeat Password (Repeat Password)
- Email ID (Enter Email)
- Mobile No. (Enter Mobile No.)
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- After completion of online registration process you can print the application form and Send the print version of the application form along with the CAT score card to the following address:
The Dean (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
- Please mention “MBA ADMISSIONS 2018” on the top of the cover.
The final selected candidates from Group Discussion and Interview list will be update at online official website soon.
- Online Application Process Begins: 12th January 2018
- Last date for filling application form: 7th February 2018
- Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post: 12th February 2018
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: March 2018
- Course Begins: July 2018
For any queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (All queries can be answered preferably by email)